Reflection Week to 3



     For college attendance Alpro three weeks is enough to give a real sense, where if it was just prior minggu2 introduction and warm up for college .. Alpro, tpi in week 3 this gives the impression of where in week 3 this is the beginning of the lecture Alpro is actually ..
Although in this 3-week lecture material is quite confusing but I can not give up and despair, and I also have to further increase the activity of learning or latihan2nya .. For course material conditional is still there who do not understand .., I'll tpi siasati my ignorance in this way and keep trying until mencoba2 me understand well ...


Trying ... Trying ... Trying ... and keep trying ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Konfigurasi Mikrotik Menggunakan Winbox

Cara Konfigurasi dan Edit VPN Client di Windows 8

Cara Konfigurasi Bandwidth dengan Simple Queue Pada Mikrotik